zondag 27 november 2011

Do it

Dream it, wish it, do it!


Now I called the shots, I better make this worth it.
Cause when they find out, I don't know what their gonna do.
Bud I can tell you, I'm scared as HELL!!


Although I'm scared, I can't tell I'm sorry in any way.
I'm just not.
I'm not sorry I came home at 6 in the morning.
I'm not sorry I did what everyone didn't want me to do.
And I'm also not sorry that I had an amazing time.


I don't really know what to do?
One side says: It was ones, just don't do it again
Other side: Your already fucked, just make the best of it.


I can't help it, bud there is a part of me that just wants him.
A part that doesn't care what everyone says. 
And in what kind of shit this is gonna get me into. 


Did I somewhere one the road of denial, fell in love with him?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten