vrijdag 20 januari 2012

F*ck

I'm on my way to breda.
And at this moment I should be really happy.
But I'm not!
I saved myself from a half year of hell.
I was increadeble happy and enthousiast.
Until I called my dad.

Why can't he just be happy for me?
Why can't he just be happy for me??

I spend half this ride crying.
Impressing for someone who barely ever cries.
Normaly I first get mad and than I start crying.
Now I cried, and just feeling hurt.

On moments like this I wonder why I even live.
Where the hell do I live for?
Why did my parents even bring me in this world?
It's not like they wanted me anyway.

They wanted this little boy, who likes football.
Bud they got a girl, a fashion girl.
Who loves to make music and put on make-up.
They just can't indentify themselfs with me.

My eyes hurt from the stupid crying.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten